Data privacy notice
Sabre Technology (Hull) Limited
We are committed to ensuring that any personal data we hold about you is protected in accordance with data protection laws and is used in line with your expectations. This notice relates to both data collected from you as part of transactions we make with you, and also data collected by this website.
Relating to data collected from you as part of transactions
1. What is personal data?
Personal data relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data. The processing of personal data is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”).
2. Who are we?
Sabre Technology (Hull) Limited is the data controller (contact details below). This means it decides how your personal data is processed and for what purposes.
3. What data do we collect?
- Company information such as email address, postal address and telephone numbers
- Name of contact(s)
- Financial information relating to our transactions with you (including bank details)
4. Your rights
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data: -
- The right to request a copy of your personal data which we hold about you
- The right to request the correction of any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date
- The right to object to us using your personal data for particular purposes
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office
5. Our principles of use
Under the obligations of the GDPR the data we hold is:-
- Collected and processed for a lawful reason, and in a fair and transparent way
- Only used for the purpose that we originally collected it
- Limited to that which is necessary for the stated purpose (in other words, we don't collect irrelevant data)
- Accurate and kept up to date
- Kept only for as long as it is necessary
- Kept securely whether it is held on paper or electronically
6. How do we use your data? (this is known as processing)
We use your personal data to enable us to carry out business transactions with you.
7. What is the legal basis for processing your personal data?
- the processing is necessary for a contract we have with you, or because you have asked us to take specific steps before entering into a contract
8. Sharing your personal data
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential except where it is necessary to share information as part of our contract with you. Sabre Technology (Hull) does not carry out any marketing activities.
9. How long do we keep your personal data?
We will keep your personal data for as long as it is necessary to do so to meet our legal obligations under our contract with you.
10. Further processing
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this Data Protection Notice, we will seek your prior consent to the new processing.
Additional information relating to data collected by this website
Sabre Technology (Hull) Limited operates this website, http://www.sabretechnology.co.uk.
This website collects no Personal data. We do collect anonymous usage data for improving and monitoring the site. By using this site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
1. Google Analytics on this website
We use Google Analytics on this site to let us know various things about users of our website, including what website you came from to get here, how long you stay for, what kind of computer or device you’re using, and some other things. All this information is anonymous and no Personal Data is recorded.
The information allows us to better understand the kind of people who come to the site, how easy it is to find your way around and what content is popular. This allows us to make better decisions about design and writing.
Occasionally, we will compile aggregate statistics about the number of visitors this site receives and browsers being used. No personally identifying data is obtained by this type of reporting.
All of this activity falls within the bounds of the Google Analytics Terms of Service.
You can disable Google Analytics for all websites using this browser plugin provided by Google: Opt out browser plugin
2. Cookies created
If you have a concern about the way we are collecting or using your personal data, we request that you raise your concern with us in the first instance using the details on the contact page. Alternatively, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office on 0303 123 1113 or at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/